Festival season is upon us once again! Glastonbury, Isle of Wight, Download, T in the Park or V Fest, whatever the venue the good old British weather means that you have to be ready for all eventualities. From a stylish black backpack with waterproof linings to a great mac, these are our festival essentials.
1. A power plug is a must - stay insta connected for up to 12 hours! We love Anker's pretty pink super charger.
. Sunburn is never a good look on anyone. Kiehls Ultra Light UV Defense Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50
will see you safely through any heatwave!
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo. One of our al-time fave products! We could not live without this stuff, even in our daily lives!
4. Our Fact + Fiction Charli backpack is a modern day hero. Our stylish ladies bags can be used as much more than just a gym or baby bag, providing all the protection you need to keep your essentials safe from the elements. Water resistant inner fabric repels wet and damp and allows clothes to breathe, plus our clever compartments mean there is a place for all your life saving kit.
5. Pastel Hair - spray in / wash out hair colour. No going to work with peach hair, as this stuff is totally temporary and totally fab!
6. A glitter mac. Water-proof, fun and super light to pack. This one is from H&M.
7. Nars, the Mulitple. Our all-time go to one stop shop. Use it on eyes, cheeks and lips. Malibu is a great summer colour and goes with most skin tones.
8. The Body Shop Tea Tree Wipes - No need to rinse with these beauties, plus they have a wealth of bacteria fighting ingredients to keep you feeling fresh.